"Chris and I have been in a lot of dark places together, and the thing I love about Chris, we met over some ‘apple juice’ and it was like one of those experiences where there’s a dude you meet and you’re like ‘Man, you’re a cool dude.’ Then a whole bottle of ‘apple juice’ later you’re like ‘Man, we’re friends.’ Just a dark, dark place."- Anthony Mackie.
AU: Reversed roles | Steve has become the Winter Soldier (Part III)
Confession: as amazing as this AU would be, it hurts too much. Because of the implications. Not just the ones about Steve’s rigid morals and Bucky’s flexible ones, not about what this means to that Bucky couldn’t protect Steve, or that “all-American” Steve fell from grace because war is war, but because what does this mean when Steve gets his mind back. Will he go more crazy than Bucky? How would he handle it? Can he handle it?
That’s why I don’t read the lovely written AUs. Because it’ll hurt like a bitch.
I’m going to see Winter Soldier again tomorrow!!
I haven’t gone back to the theatres to see a movie twice since… ever, actually.
take me home
01. losing your memory | ryan star [call all your friends / tell them I’m never coming back / ‘cause this is the end / just remember who I am in the morning]
02. the swell season | glen hansard and marketa irglova
03. the boy who blocked his own shot | brand new [you are so fragile and thin, standing trial for your sins / holding on to yourself the best you can]
04. we don’t eat | james vincent mcmorrow [two thousand years, sunk like a stone / me, I was holding all of my secrets soft and hid]
05. this place is a shelter | ólafur arnalds
06. oxblood | ed tullett [I had palms that sung / I had palms that stung]
07. i can feel a hot one | manchester orchestra [and for the moment, I would sleep alright / the blood was dry, it was sober / my thoughts weren’t entirely intact]
08. about today | the national [you just walked away and I just watched you / well, can I ask you about today? / how close am I to losing you? / how close am I to losing?]
09. sleepsong (acoustic) | bastille [your dreams and memories are blurring into one / and it scares you being alone, it’s a last resort / don’t talk to strangers]
10. the moon is down | explosions in the sky
im tired of things costing money
Sebastian Stan’s body in Picnic (Broadway, 2013)